Monday, May 12, 2014

FIRST BLOG, LETS TALK MMA

Hey whats up fans? just startin this blog to get feedback and just opinions about everything MMA. IDC what your opinion is, this is an open forum.
Ok, so let me pose this question to you, and its a 2 parter-
#1 how soon should Lawler get another shot? Because in my humble opinion his fight with Hendricks was a mirror image of Hendricks ffight with GSP, So what do you think? i think the re match should have been scheduled for the second Hedricks was healthy
#2If and when GSP comes back, where do you think he should be ranked? I personally think that he needs a cpl of fights with top 10 contenders, not b.s. fluff fights, and make him EARN his ranking and not just be given it because of who he was and did, and lets face it fans. Hendricks beat him the first time.
So, the floor is yours, let me know what you think and feel free to give me your honest opinion, and even topics you would like to talk about
Ok, so feel free to visit me at ONEILMMA.COM and check out our gym page thats under construction, and our sponsors, Intimidation Clothing, and MMA JAM PODCAST 8-10pm est every sun night

No comments:

Post a Comment